Eagles Managing Director Ian Jordan caught up with Ian Smalley via an extensive zoom call, to answer questions submitted by Eagles fans.
Our thanks to everyone who submitted a question, we have tried to provide as many answers as possible, either directly or as part of a wider overview.
All comments are Ian’s personal views and not necessarily those of, nor should they be construed to be those of Eastbourne Speedway / Eastbourne Eagles Limited.
Timings for each of the questions / topics are provided below the video.
- Looking back (0.53): An overview of trying to get speedway on at Arlington after the initial suspension of the season.
2. Looking ahead to 2021 (11 mins 35): The Speedway experience at Arlington moving forward including Covid compliance (facemasks & pits access) and streaming
3. Arlington Update (23 mins 22): The key infrastructure updates and changes at the stadium
4. Season Tickets (30 mins 50): & 10 match passes from 2019
5. Race suit sponsorship (33 mins 27): An update for fans & companies who had sponsored Race Suits in 2019
6. Not running in 2020 (35 mins 16): What have you missed with not running?
7. The 2021 Eagles Team (37 mins 26)
8. The Seagulls (44 mins 33): the Seagulls squad, and the progression from MSDL.
9. Potential of running a NDL team in 2021 (49 mins 45): – & winter training and developing a junior track
10. The 90th Anniversary meeting (57 mins 40): in 2021
11. Race night / day. (1 hour 01): Saturday or Sunday Speedway
12. The 2021 Season.(1:03 04): Other plans being put in place for 2021 & a message to the Eagles fans.
If fans do have any further questions, please send them through to email@example.com and Ian will respond.
Image credit: Tiffani Graveling Photography