As the final countdown begins to The Eastbourne Fineprint Eagles first competitive fixture back in professional Speedway, we’re asking fans to help spread the Eagles message across social media.
In return, we’re offering the chance to win 2 free Adult tickets to the opening Championship Shield meeting against the Birmingham Brummies on Saturday the 6th April (first race 7.30pm) .
To take part, simply like the official Eagles Facebook channel (click here) and then like and share the competition post (as seen below) which is at the top of the Facebook page.
Alternatively, follow the Eagles on Twitter (click here) and like and retweet the competition image.
The closing date is midday, Friday 5th April. The winner will be notified by Private or Direct message. T&C’s below.
Good luck and watch out for further competitions coming soon!
Terms and Conditions:
– The winner of 2 adult tickets (or concessions if required) will be selected at random from combined Competition responses on Facebook and Twitter
– The winner must be following the related channel
– The winner must have liked and then shared / retweeted the competition image
– No cash equivalent for the prize.
– If unable to attend the meeting on the 6th of April, the two tickets can be used for other meetings instead (please note – prior notice must be given)
– Competition closing date (Friday 5th at midday)
– The winner notified either by PM (on Facebook) or DM (on Twitter)
– Collection of the winning tickets will be at the riders gate on the day of the meeting. Details will be provided.
– The Eastbourne Eagles Management decision is final.